El Viver building
Badalona Town Council has had offices in Plaça de l’Assamblea de Catalunya in the town centre since March 2007.
They are in a modern, five-storey new build and centralise all council services and departments.
The project includes more than 400 workstations, of which the general stations have been fitted out with Sintra 3 desks and PV cabinets.
The Aqua range and JB pedestals have been used for the private offices.
- Project Directors: architects Josep Maria Massot and Pere Lluís Vegué
- Project Executive: architect Pepita Teixidor Roca
- Project and Site Manager: CICSA
- Site Developer: ENGESTUR, S.A.
- Completion Date: March 2007
Can we help you?
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us. Our team will advise you in choosing the right product.
You can contact with JG Group
+34 93 544 34 34